Registration conditions and stages
Registration conditions and stages are part of the Registration details. Open the link for more info on basic registration settings.
TD can define different conditions to different divisions and split the registration into multiple stages. For example set declining rating limits for different phases. Or remove player quotas over time.
- How many stages: Select how many stages to include in the whole registration process. With one stage, there is basically no stages, but you can still set conditions for the registration.
- Stage 1 and 2: Each stage will have it's own registration conditions. Click the "Conditions" button to set conditions for each stage.
Metrix is already supporting quite a lot of different conditions for registrations. Pay attention to each condition before opening the registration to players.
- Stage: Showting the stage you are setting the conditions to.
- Start date: day when registration stage will start. When setting up stages, make sure that stage schedules do not conflict between different stages.
- Start time: exact time when registration stage opens
- End date: day when registration stage ends
- End time: exact time when registration stage is closed.
- Add new limitations: Limitions to each stage can be set per class/division or to apply limitation to all divisions at once. More information about the different conditions in a table below.
|Condition||Description||Type / Options||Example / Notes|
|Metrix rating||Set limits based on Metrix rating (before the event)||Number||
|PDGA rating||Set limits based on PDGA rating (before the event). Metrix will query the PDGA rating at the time of registration.||Number||1000|
|PDGA number exists||Check that PDGA number is valid.||True / False|
|PDGA membership is active||Check that player has active PDGA membership||True / False|
|PDGA classification||Whether plaeyr is Pro or Amateur||Pro / Am||Note! Pros playing AM.|
|Birthyear||Use birthyear to set age limits||<, <=, >, >=||>= 2005 for a junior division|
|Gender||Restrict based on gender.||M = Men, F = Female|
|Min number of players||Minimum quota for players for the division. Used to reserve spots for a certain division (or all)||Number||6 for Juniors|
|Max number of players||Maximum quota for players for the division. Used to set maximum for a division.||Number||25 for MPO|
|Club membership||Restrict registration to members of a particular club.||Select from Clubs||For example exclusive event for club members.|
|Country||Restrict registration based on nationality.||Country list||Include or exclude certain countries. E.g. allow international players to register first.|
|Waiting list not allowed||Prevent players going into waiting list after maximum numbers of players has been reached (for the division or whole event)||True / False|
|not allowed||Restrict registration for a particular division||True / False|
Registration conditions are shown on the registration page to players. Players can only choose from divisions where conditions apply to player's profile and given registration details.