Trilogy Challenge @ Regionalpark Weilbacher Kiesgruben
One round of 18 holes (par 60) combined shotgun / flex start.
Players are only allowed to use the three discs provided by the tournament director.
Newcomers and beginners are warmly welcomed: You get a really good starter set of disc golf discs in the players pack!
included in the entry fee of 40,-€ is the following players pack:
- one shirt (unisex, available in sizes S-3XL) (Ensure to enter the correct size upon registration!)
- one premium plastic fairway driver (Dynamic Discs Lucid Vandal | Speed: 9 Glide: 5 Turn: -1.5 Fade: 2)
- one premium plastic midrange (Westside Discs Tournament Gatekeeper | Speed: 4 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 2)
- one basic plastic putter (Latitude 64 Retro Keystone | Speed: 2 Glide: 5 Turn: -1 Fade: 1)
- one mini marker
- one scorecard and pencil
The players pack discs are unreleased and exclusively available for Trilogy Challenge. Net value is higher than the entry fee!
Players are only allowed to use the three discs provided by the tournament director. Throwing other discs is not permitted!
In order to get anybody a fitting shirt and enough players packs, we kindly ask for early registration and payment of the entry fee. Registration fee must be paid in advance.
If you do not have a paypal account, you can also pay via money transfer:
account holder: SCHEIBENSUCHER RÜSSELSHEIM e.V.
IBAN: DE08 5009 3000 0003 1356 08
bank: Volksbank Rüsselsheim
amount: 40,- Euro
reason for payment: Trilogy Challenge 2019, first name last name
In case of withdrawal we send you the players pack by mail. The player has to pay for the additional carrier costs. No money refund.
- 08:00 CEST: Tournament office open
- 08:30 CEST: Players meeting
- 09:00 CEST: Shotgun start for all present players
- 09:00 CEST - 12:00 CEST: flex start for visitors / late comers, as soon as 3 or 4 players are ready at the tournament office.
- Winning ceremony: As soon as every player finished his round
Address: Frankfurter Str. 76, 65439 Flörsheim am Main, Germany
Food and beverages:
The Restaurant "Zum wilden Esel" offers Food and drinks beginning at 11:30am and is located next to the tournament office: http://www.delicador.de/zumwildenesel/
Tournament Director: Ingo Brand
Assistant Tournament Director: Monika Braun