Hole by hole rules:
- OB all around the hole.
- Road on right side is OB.
- Lake beside tee is OB.
- Lake on right and road on left is OB.
- Mando on right. Parking lot on right and road behind basket is OB.
- Mando on right. Right side road is OB as left side lake.
- Mando on right. OB all around the hole. On the beginning right side OB line is sidewalk. Basket ball field next to the basket. Rest of the OB lines are painted. Line marks the OB. If there is no line then sticks mark OB (for example when the OB line is on a sand road).
- Left side parking lot and a sidewalk on right side .
- Rough on left and sidewalk on right. Pond before basket is also OB. OB is all around the hole.
- Mando on right. Road on right side and behind the basket is OB. Also the bond on left is OB and marked with sticks. Other water is casual.
- Mando on left. Casual water on left. OB on left side (same bond as on hole 10). Private yards are OB on right side and marked with white sticks.
- Sidewalk on left and behind the basket parking lot is OB. Water is casual.
- Mando on left. Sidewalk on left at the beginning is OB. Then rest of the hole is rounted with OB. Line is painted.
- OB all the way from left side and it curves to right side rough area. Island rule on this hole. If disc lands on OB you rethrow without penalty. Last on this hole is island where you need to get disc landed inside. Hay bales are not inside. The disc must lay on a ground. Behind the island line makes the OB.
THIS RULE APPLIES ALSO INSIDE THE ISLAND GREEN!
- Sidewalks all around are OB. Marked with painted line.
- Mando on right. OB all around the hole. Left side sidewalk and right side OB painted line. At the beginning the rigth side road and rest is market with sticks and paint.
- Warming area on right is OB. (the sand field)
- Mando on right. OB all around the hole.