- Event time: 22.-24.07.2022
- Terminal Oil Annikoru DG Park powered by DiscSport, Annikoru küla, Elva vald, Tartu maakond
- Sportland Prodigy Elva discgolfipark, Elva linn, Elva vald, Tartu maakond
- Meegaste discgolfipark, Meegaste, Otepää vald, Valga maakond
- PDGA B-tier
- 90 participants
- Nine (9) divisions:
- MPO, FPO, MP40, FP40, MP50, MP60, MJ18, FA2, MA3
- All players play three rounds of 18 holes - one round per day, Shotgun start
Monday, 18 July 2022
12:00 Courses Open for Practice (18 holes)
Tuesday, 19 July 2022
18.30 Doubles 10 €/pair (Annikoru AM-layout, format Best Throw)
Friday, 22 July 2022 Meegaste
16.45–17.15 Check-In (Mandatory)
17.30–17.45 Players' meeting
18.00 1st ROUND (18 holes) Shotgun
Saturday 23 July 2022 Elva
10.30–10.45 Players' meeting
11.00 2nd ROUND (18 holes) Shotgun
Sunday, 24 July 2022 Annikoru
10.30–10.45 Players' meeting
11.00 3rd ROUND (18 rada) Shotgun
~14.30 Award Ceremony (Annikoru laululava)
Time schedule is subject to change.
Divisions and spots' distribution (max 90 spots)
Spots' distribution is subject to change.
- MPO, FPO, MP40, FP40, MP50, MP60 - 50 €;
- MA3, FA2 - 40 €;
- MJ18 - 30 €.
Payment (not later than the last day of the Registration Stage):
Beneficiary's name: Masters DG OÜ
Beneficiary's address: Võru 23-1, Tartu linn, Tartu linn, 50111, Tartu county, ESTONIA
Bank: AS LHV Pank, Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn
Details: NTTrophy2022, player’s name and division’s abbreviation, e.g. NTTrophy2022, Forename, Surname, MA1
Registration fee payment deadline for Waiting List and Wild Cards is 19 July 2022 at 16:00.
Registration is carried out through the Disc Golf Metrix interface. Registration is in three stages:
|Stage 1||01.06.2022 at 19:00, UTC +3||14.06.2022 at 19:00, UTC +3|
|Stage 2||15.06.2022 at 19:00, UTC +3||28.06.2022 at 19:00, UTC +3|
|Stage 3||29.06.2022 at 19:00, UTC +3||12.07.2022 at 19:00, UTC +3|
Registration list corrected at the end of each stages: all non-paid participants are removed.
In case of free spots, please turn to the TD via e-mail.
Maximum number of participants is all together 90 (incl 10 Wild Cards, which are distributed after Stage 2. In case of bigger interest, the Waiting List is put together.
Registration cancellation of paid participant is only via e-mail: email@example.com
Registration fee will be returned until 20 July 2022. No refunds after that date.
- Played by PDGA (Professional Disc Golf Association) rules.
- Three rounds of 18 holes. No Finals.
- Round 1 grouping is done randomly within divisions.
- After Round 1, players are regrouped according to the results and divisions.
- In case of tied results, the Sudden Death competition is played on three (3) holes chosen by the organiser: 15PRO, 13PRO, 14PRO
- Smoking (incl. e-cigaret, snus tobacco) and drinking alcoholic beverages is forbidden during the rounds.
Prize fund is 100% of registration fees.
All division participants receive a small players' pack.
Medals will be awarded to TOP3 of every division. Professional divisions have Cash Payout and Amateur divisions have non-Cash Payout. TOP25%+ players will be awarded in all divisions.
Q1: What if my rating changes and I must change divisions? (e.g. male player registered to MA3, but rating rises from 890 to 910.)
A1: Notify the TD about the change in your rating. You will be transferred from one division to another (from MA3 to MPO for example). You will not lose your spot in the event.
This happens all the time, so it's not a problem. A thing to note is that according to the PDGA rules it is player's responsibility to make sure that he/she plays in the correct division.
If your rating decreases you can still play in higher division. PDGA ratings updates can be found: https://www.pdga.com/faq/ratings/when-updated