When setting up a tour or competition series, the tournament director can also setup different point systems.
- WeeklyHC - weekly handicap calculation based on average results of weekly competitions. (more info)
- RatingHC - weekly handicap calculation based on a course rating and a player rating. The rating for the course must exists. (more info)
- SumOfTable - summarize all subcompetitions/rounds.
- Additional setting:
- best rounds, for example 5/10 best competitions counted for a single player
- last rounds, for example 5/10 last competitions counted for a single player. (more info)
- Points - points division: for example 1st gets 10, 2nd get 8, 3rd 6, etc... this can be any list of numbers.
- Additional settings:
- Maximum competitions for points: for example 5/10 best competitions counted for a single player
- Even scores: divide or max.
- divide = players with same score with get average of all points available for those standings
- max = all players with same score will get the maximum score (more info)