Result / registration page settings
Each competition or round has basically three different views: Results / Registration, Entering and Editing. This chapter explains what are the different options related to showing results on different levels on the competition hierarchy.
- Manual: Now tournament director can include a competition manual / caddie book as PDF file into competition details.
- Allow comments: this setting allows users to add comments to round/competition and creates a "forum topic" for the competition. This is a deprecating feature, so it's recommended to choose "No".
- Players registration: results page is either showing the results or registration details.
- When this is set to Yes, players can register to the competition according to Details setup for registrations.
- Tournament director can add and remove players to competition regardless of this setting.
- Points system: You can select from different points systems. More information available about Point systems.
- Show semiautomatic summary table: This settings allows TD to create custom results table.
- Usually this should be set to No.
- Please consult Metrix support, if you need something special for your competition.
- Show automated results: Show the results.
- This and registration can't be Yes at the same time.
- This should be set to yes after registration is finished. And also set this to Yes on all parent competitions.
- Show free text: Allow TD to add a custom text, note or comments to players.
- This supports simple HTML and is shown below results table.
- This is useful for adding links to other web sites etc.
More information about registration details.