Result / registration page settings
Each competition or round has basically four different views: Registration, Results, Entering and Editing. This chapter explains what are the different options related to showing results and registration details on different levels on the competition structure.
- Players registration: results page is either showing the results or registration details.
- When this is set to Yes, players can register to the competition according to Details setup for registrations.
- Tournament director can add and remove players to competition regardless of this setting.
- Player self-check-in: options to allow player let TDs know that they are already on the premises and ready to play.
- Show results: show or hide the results table.
- Show flag: this option will show flags next to player names in registration and results tables based on players country information.
- Show previous rounds sum: very important setting for multi-round events. This should be enable for all but the first round so that consecutive rounds are aware of the previous rounds' results.
- This is important when generating groups based on previous rounds results.
- Show points system: You can select from different points systems. More information available about Point systems.
- Show manually combined summary table: This settings allows TD to create custom results table.
- Usually this should be set to No.
- Please consult Metrix support, if you need something special for your competition.
- Show groups: this setting will publish player groups and show them on a separate page.
- Show news: Show or hide news section on the event page,
- Show info tab: Show or hide separate info tab in the event page.
- This info page should include all details about the event.
- Supports simple HTML and is shown below results table.
- Show sponsors: Show or hide sponsors for the event.
- Show free text: Allow TD to add a custom text, note or comments to players.
- Manual: Tournament director can include a competition manual / caddie book as PDF file into competition details.
More information about registration details.